Match Preview: Willem II 0-0 Zwolle (Eredivisie) on January 25, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Willem II – Zwolle
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 26.
Kick-off: 14:30 (GMT+1)
NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 20
EVENT: Willem II – Zwolle
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
- Willem II Tilburg are 11+ points better off than at this stage of any season in the past decade. Moreover, they have scored more (1.58 per-match on average) and conceded less (1.21) than at this stage of any of those campaigns, while scoring 2+ goals in six of their last seven Eredivisie matches.
- Only Ajax (24) picked up more than Willem’s 23 point haul across the last ten rounds (W7, D2, L1) and just one side conceded fewer than their nine across the period. The hosts are yet to trail at half-time at home (HT: W5, D4) and have not yet dropped any points from a leading half-time position.
- PEC Zwolle, by contrast, have shipped more goals (45) than at this stage of any of their last seven top-flight campaigns (2.37 conceded goals per-match on average) – a (joint) league-high.
- Interestingly, seven of Zwolle’s eight scored away league goals came before half-time, and the visitors’ second-half goal difference stands at -12 from just ten games (1.3 SH conceded goals per-match). Moreover, their only two away victories came against bottom-half opposition.
- Players to watch: Willem’s Vangelis Pavlidis has scored four goals across their last six league outings. He put his side ahead against second-placed AZ last time out.
- Zwolle have opened the scoring within 15 minutes in their last two away league games, Mustapha Saymak scored the only one vs top-four opposition (vs PSV).
- Stat attack: Willem II sides have a split record against visiting coach John Stegeman (W4, D1, L4), with four of the last five such games ending 3-1 either way.
- Nine of Zwolle’s 12 Eredivisie defeats to date this season came with a 2+ goal margin.
- Zwolle have picked up 35.29% of their points on the road and are yet to draw on their travels (W2, L8).