Match Preview: Luton 3-2 Derby (Championship) on January 28, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Luton – Derby
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 28.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 29
EVENT: Luton – Derby
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58@1xbet | Result: 3:2 WIN!!!
- Rock-bottom Luton enter this midweek clash on the back of four straight Championship defeats. All of them produced over 2.5 total match goals, with Luton managing their only open-play goals of the sequence inside the first half. They also scored first in two of those defeats.
- Luton are also winless in three Championship home games (D1, L2), across which they dropped a net total of four points beyond the hour mark. The last two of those fixtures saw both teams score (GF 4, GA 5), but with no team managing to score consecutive match goals in either game.
- Derby County are unbeaten in five league matches, of which four saw both teams find the net while sharing the last two match goals equally. Interestingly, three of those four matches saw the second half produce a precise 1-1 scoreline.
- Despite showing such resilience, the fact remains that Derby are winless in 12 away league games (D5, L7). The ‘Rams’ conceded inside ten minutes in 50% of the last six defeats within that sequence, while all of Derby’s previous four away league draws saw them concede first.
- Players to watch: Kazenga LuaLua netted the opener in Luton’s last home game not to be lost. Both of his prior goals this term have changed the scoreline at the time to one separating the teams by one goal.
- American midfielder Duane Holmes got Derby’s last-minute equaliser in their most recent Championship away game. His last two league goals have come beyond the hour mark in games each producing over 3.5 total goals.
- Stat attack: Four of Luton’s last five home league defeats witnessed the decisive goal arrive beyond the hour mark.
- Three of Derby’s last four Championship away draws have seen them equalise beyond the 89th minute.
- Each of the five prior Championship H2Hs this century have produced under 1.5 first-half goals.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY