Match Preview: FC Koln 3-1 Wolfsburg (Bundesliga) on January 18, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: FC Koln – Wolfsburg
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 18.
Kick-off: 15:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 18
EVENT: FC Koln – Wolfsburg
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
- Three consecutive Bundesliga victories have lifted Cologne out of the relegation zone as they look to go four in a row for the first time since December 2000. They have a decent chance of doing so considering they’re unbeaten in their last three home league games (W2, D1), and the last four home H2Hs (W2, D2).
- The last three of those home H2Hs saw Cologne score once per game, similar to their goals scored at home average this Bundesliga campaign (1.13 per fixture). Expect at least one goal by half-time though, as seven of the hosts’ eight home league games have seen a 1-0 scoreline by the break either way (HT: W4, D1, L3).
- Wolfsburg are on a poor run of form with just one win from their last five top-flight fixtures (W1, D1, L3), and have lost three of their previous four Bundesliga away games (W1, L3). All three of those away losses came ‘to nil’, as have their three victories on the road this league campaign.
- Despite netting an average of just 1.0 goals per Bundesliga road trip this term, Wolfsburg are yet to trail at half-time away (HT: W3, D5), with 50% of their away games being goalless at the break. Don’t expect much action in the second half either though – a league-low 75% of Wolfsburg’s away league fixtures have witnessed under 2.5 total goals.
- Players to watch: Jhon Córdoba has scored in four consecutive Bundesliga home games – he was Cologne’s first goalscorer each time. Meanwhile, Wout Weghorst has been Wolfsburg’s first goalscorer in the last nine competitive games he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: There’s been four red cards shown across Cologne’s last three Bundesliga home games.
- Four of Wolfsburg’s last five away league matches saw a goal after the 80th minute.
- Six of Cologne’s last seven Bundesliga home wins came ‘to nil’.