Match Preview: Lecce 1-1 Inter (Serie A) on January 19, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Lecce – Inter
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 19.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 20
EVENT: Lecce – Inter
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.54@1xbet | Result: 1:1 LOST
- Currently on a dreadful run of five straight Serie A (SA) fixtures without a win (D1, L4), Lecce have conceded an average of 2.20 goals per-game across that period. The league newcomers enter this clash hoping to register their first win at Stadio Via del Mare this SA campaign (D4, L5).
- Understandably massive outsiders for this one, Lecce have conceded first in eight of their nine SA home fixtures, though they went on to draw three of those eight games. Goals scored either way remain a regular feature for Lecce, with ten of their 19 SA games witnessing over 3.5 total goals.
- A high-scoring away win could be forthcoming then, especially as ten of Inter Milan’s last 11 SA away victories have witnessed over 2.5 goals. Sticking with a potentially high-scoring theme, Inter stand as the division’s top scorers on the road, averaging 2.44 goals per away game this season.
- Impressively, Inter are one of just four SA sides yet to concede a goal within the first 15 minutes of any away game this campaign. Moreover, ‘I Nerazzurri’ hold the title of fastest away starters this league campaign, having scored more goals within the first 15 minutes on the road (four) than any other SA side.
- Players to watch: Four of Lecce man Marco Mancosu’s five league strikes to date have come within the 46th to 75th minute period. Meanwhile, Lautaro Martinez has scored Inter’s opening goal in seven of the eight SA games he netted in this season.
- Stat attack: Five of Lecce’s last six home league games have featured goals at both ends.
- Inter have been in front at half-time in seven of their nine SA away games.
- Each of the last three SA H2Hs (at all venues) have seen exactly three yellow cards.