Match Preview: Sporting 0-2 Benfica (Primeira Liga) on January 17, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Sporting – Benfica
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, January 17.
Kick-off: 22:15 (GMT+1)
PORTUGAL: Primeira Liga – Round 17
EVENT: Sporting – Benfica
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
- The Derby de Lisboa hasn’t been a happy hunting ground for Sporting Lisbon lately, considering they have failed to win any of the last seven home league H2Hs (D4, L3). However, with five of those clashes witnessing both teams score, as well as a combined four penalties and three red cards across those derbies, action can be expected.
- Sporting are currently on a 21-game run without a draw (W13, L8 – in all competitions), and are yet to draw at home in the league this term (W4, L3). Games have been tight though, with five of their seven home league matches seeing both teams score, and five decided by a slim one-goal margin.
- The hosts will be looking to strike first considering they’ve won nine of the ten top-flight matches in which they’ve scored the opener. However rivals Benfica have done even better this season, scoring the opener in 12 league games and winning each time. The league leaders can also boast the only 100% remaining away record in the league (W7).
- Four of the visitors’ last five away league fixtures have at least been decided by a one-goal margin, whilst they’ve been leading at half-time in only one of the last three (HT: W1, D1, L1). Furthermore, with Benfica scoring over 1.5 goals in just one of their previous six league trips here, a tight game looks on the cards.
- Players to watch: League top scorer Pizzi (BEN) has scored nine of his 12 goals after half-time. Meanwhile, Bruno Fernandes netted a brace last time out – he’s been the last goalscorer in seven of the previous eight Sporting games he’s found the net.
- Stat attack: Sporting’s last three home league games saw at least seven yellow cards each.
- Both teams have scored in seven of Benfica’s last eight competitive away games.
- Benfica lead the all-time top-flight H2H record (W78, D45, L47).
|Head-to-head matches: SPORTING – BENFICA|
|04.08.19||SC||Benfica||Sporting||5 : 0|
|03.04.19||TP||Sporting||Benfica||1 : 0|
|06.02.19||TP||Benfica||Sporting||2 : 1|
|03.02.19||PL||Sporting||Benfica||2 : 4|
|25.08.18||PL||Benfica||Sporting||1 : 1|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League