Best Betting Tips ⚽ Osasuna 0-1 Real Sociedad Predictions | LaLiga
Osasuna – Real Sociedad Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 22.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 38
EVENT: Osasuna – Real Sociedad
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.64@1xbet | Result: 0:1LOST
Osasuna – Real Sociedad Preview
- Osasuna have nothing but a top-half finish to fight for, and genuine motivation seems in short supply. This certainly seems to be the case in defence, as the hosts have now conceded 2+ goals in five straight games, and returned just one clean sheet from their 13 prior La Liga (LL) clashes vs teams in the top seven (W1, D2, L10).
- More encouragingly though, Osasuna have won their last three LL home games at both HT/FT. A similarly quick start is needed here, given that 22 of their 26-point haul at home has come after scoring first. However, their mere 28.57% win rate (W2, D1, L4) as LL home outsiders is a cause for concern.
- It’s do or die for Real Sociedad as they find themselves in a three-way tussle over just two UEFA Europa League berths. Sociedad lead the current ‘mini-league’ of 5th-7th, and stand as one of just two LL sides to be level or better (in terms of goal difference) in every 15-minute interval away from home.
- The visitors have won just one of their last six LL away games (W1, D2, L3) but whatever happens here, it could be a tight match. Notably, ten (W4, L6) of Sociedad’s 13 LL away outings won/lost have seen just a single-goal margin, as have seven (58.33%) of their 12 prior LL H2H away wins vs Osasuna.
- Players to watch: Osasuna top-scorer Ante Budimir has scored four goals in his last three games, including two match openers. Meanwhile, rising star Alexander Isak recently became the first Sociedad player since 2013/14 to score 16 LL goals in a single campaign. That haul includes seven match openers.
- Hot stat: Sociedad manager Imanol Alguacil is unbeaten in all prior personal H2Hs with Osasuna (W2, D2) – both teams scored each time.