Best Betting Tips ⚽ Morocco 1-0 Ghana Predictions | Friendly International
Morocco – Ghana Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 8.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
EVENT: Morocco – Ghana
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Morocco – Ghana Preview
- After a strong 2021 to date, Morocco have a prime opportunity to record five successive shutouts for the first time since 2016. If successful in reaching that milestone, they will extend further upon their existing 15-game unbeaten run (W11, D4). Curiously, three of the last five clean-sheet wins within that run saw them specifically lead 1-0 at HT.
- Immediately before that run, Morocco suffered their most recent defeat to a lower-ranked nation (vs Gabon, Oct 2019). Since then, striking early has been key on home soil, with Morocco taking less than ten minutes to lead in half of their last six home victories. Across those same six wins, Morocco averaged 1.0 goals per match inside the first 30 minutes.
- Despite lying 15 places below Morocco in FIFA’s current rankings, Ghana have their own hopes of dominating from the start, as they aim to extend their unbeaten H2H record this century (W2, D1 – GF 4, GA 0). They recorded a 50% win rate from their AFCON qualification (ACQ) games during the 2020/21 campaign (W2, D1, L1), and scored before the 20th minute in both wins.
- Further to the importance of starting well, Ghana’s ten-game form in applicable friendlies after scoring the opener reads strongly (W6, D3, L1), with three (60%) of the last five wins therein coming by a margin of 2+ goals. They led precisely 1-0 at the half-hour mark in each of those three handicap-beating victories.
- Players to watch: Hakim Ziyech plays for the first time since becoming a European champion with Chelsea. Five of his last six goalscoring internationals have seen Morocco win by 2+ goals. However, he could be overshadowed by Ghana’s André Ayew later on, with the former Premier League winger seeing three of his last four international strikes arrive beyond the hour mark.
- Hot streak: Each of Ghana’s last nine international friendly defeats have produced an odd number of total match goals.