Unibet Predictions:: Kosovo – Belarus Predictions and Tips | EURO – QUALIFICATION
Unibet Predictions: Kosovo – Belarus Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 21, 2023.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
EURO – QUALIFICATION – ROUND 10
EVENT: Kosovo – Belarus
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.70@Unibet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Kosovo – Belarus Predictions and Preview
- With both sides already out of qualifying contention for next summer’s UEFA European Championship, Kosovo and Belarus complete their Group I fixtures with a top-four spot up for grabs as they go head-to-head in Pristina. For the hosts, a win could even see them jump up to third which would see them match their finish from four years ago when attempting to qualify for Euro 2020.
- A victory is certainly not out of the question for the Dardanians, who have lost only one of their last five matches (W2, D2) since coach Primož Gliha was appointed for his second spell in charge immediately after a 2-1 defeat in the reverse fixture against Belarus. They battled to an impressive 1-1 draw away at Switzerland on Saturday too, although that did bring to an end a two-match streak of clean sheets.
- Belarus picked up their first win in five games (D3, L1) when they beat Group I’s basement boys Andorra 1-0 on Saturday, but they were made to wait as Carlos Alós’ side only netted the winner in the 82nd minute against the microstate in Budapest. That continued a frustratingly common theme throughout this campaign, with seven of their eight goals coming from the 61st minute onwards.
- Apart from their opening group game, which saw the White Wings lose 5-0 against Switzerland, Belarus have been competitive in the following eight, with their three additional defeats all by only a one-goal margin. However, they are yet to record an away win in the group and have won only one away Euro qualifier in their last nine attempts (D2, L6).
- Players to watch: Milot Rashica missed the draw with Switzerland due to illness, and Kosovan fans will be desperate to see him recover in time for this game as he has directly contributed to five goals in his last four international appearances (G3, A2). Forward Dmitry Antilevsky enjoyed Belarus’ last away game in Group I when he scored one and made another, in spite of only coming on at half-time against Switzerland.
- Hot stat: Kosovo have conceded only one goal before half-time during this campaign.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL