Unibet Predictions:: Celtic – Feyenoord Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Celtic – Feyenoord Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, December 13, 2023.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 6
EVENT: Celtic – Feyenoord
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.62@Unibet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Celtic – Feyenoord Predictions and Preview
- Already resigned to finishing bottom of UEFA Champions League (UCL) Group E, Celtic are merely playing for pride against Feyenoord. The Scottish side have now finished bottom in four of their last five UCL group stage campaigns, so perhaps this season’s failure should be no surprise, but they’ll at least hope to sign off on a high by improving their impressive home record against Dutch opposition (W5, D1, L2).
- Their preparation for this clash was far from ideal, as they blew a 1-0 lead in a 2-1 defeat against Kilmarnock at the weekend, although they do still sit atop of the Scottish Premiership. That’s just about the only positive at the moment for Celtic, who know failure to end their 12 match winless home run in the UCL proper (D3, L9) here will see them equal the competition record for the longest-ever such streak.
- Hoping to inflict that misery upon them, Feyenoord travel to Glasgow in a similar position to Celtic knowing they’ve got nothing left to play for on matchday six. Their fate is already sealed and a transfer to the UEFA Europa League knockout stages awaits them, but that’s not to say they won’t be out to secure a first win away to Scottish opposition since September 1983 here.
- One major stumbling block to those hopes is their nine match losing away run in the UCL (inc qualifiers) which spans all the way back to 2002. Arne Slot’s side have at least had some extra recovery time to prepare for their latest attempt to snap that run, with their last game coming on December 7, affording them three extra days than Celtic to conjure up a plan to do a H2H group stage double over the Scottish giants after winning the reverse fixture 2-0.
- Players to watch: Kyogo Furuhashi has scored in both of Celtic’s home UCL group games this term, with both goals arriving inside the opening 15 minutes. Feyenoord’s Quinten Timber was on target in their last outing and their good luck charm has won on all five of his club scoring appearances this season.
- Hot stat: The home side on the day has scored exactly twice in four of Celtic’s last five games against Dutch opposition.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Chelsea Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Celta Vigo - Almeria Predictions and Tips | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP