Unibet Predictions:: Birmingham – Blackburn Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Birmingham – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, February 13, 2024.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 32
EVENT: Birmingham – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.58@Unibet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Birmingham – Blackburn Predictions and Preview
- There’ll be a real sense of concern in the Birmingham City camp, whose recent decline was again highlighted in their 2-0 loss to relegation-threatened Sheffield Wednesday last time out. That was their third successive defeat ‘to nil’ in all competitions, while also being the eighth time in their last nine Championship matches they’ve failed to secure all three points (D3, L5).
- Tony Mowbray’s men have slipped down to 19th in the Championship table after the weekend’s action, now sitting just three points above those in the bottom three. And the St. Andrew’s faithful have had to witness their team’s downturn first hand with no victories in their last five home league outings (D3, L2), although the Blues did treat their fans to a win by beating Hull 2-1 in the FA Cup in their last home game.
- St. Andrews will now have to deal with one of their former managers in the opposing dugout, after upcoming opponents Blackburn Rovers appointed John Eustace as their new manager a mere 35 minutes after Jon Dahl Tomasson’s departure. His first task in charge will be to continue Rovers dominance in this matchup, which has seen them win seven of the last nine H2Hs (D1, L1), including a 4-2 win back in November.
- A positive result here would be most welcome seeing as they’re just four points above their hosts, having gone eight Championship games without a win (D2, L6) before beating Stoke City 3-1 at the weekend – a game in which Eustace swapped his position in the stands for the touchline mid-game despite not officially taking charge of the team until Monday! His next task is to improve Rovers’ dire form on the road, where they have lost each of their last five matches and conceded at least three goals on each occasion.
- Players to watch: Siriki Dembélé netted both of Birmingham’s goals in the reverse fixture, contributing to him scoring their first goal in each of his four goalscoring appearances this season. As for Blackburn, their success seems to be correlated to Tyrhys Dolan’s presence, as 28 of their 36 points this season have come in the 16 games in which he’s started after he scored a brace against Stoke.
- Hot stat: There have been over 2.5 goals in 24 of Blackburn’s Championship games this season – a league-high.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brentford - Chelsea Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Celta Vigo - Almeria Predictions and Tips | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP