Match Preview: Venlo 1-1 Utrecht (Eredivisie) on February 2, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: Venlo – Utrecht
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 2.
Kick-off: 14:30 (GMT+1)
NETHERLANDS: Eredivisie – Round 21
EVENT: Venlo – Utrecht
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
- VVV-Venlo have won just once as betting outsiders in home league games this term (W1, D1, L5), while their win-rate in such games since the start of last season, stands at a lowly 6.25% (W1, D4, L11). Furthermore, only the bottom-two sides have scored fewer than Venlo’s 12 home league goals (1.2 per-match on average) to date.
- Leaky starts shoulder much of the blame, with Venlo keeping a first-half clean sheet in just two of their ten outings here (HT: W2, D2, L6). Consequently, the majority of Venlo’s shipped home goals have arrived before the interval (13/20), with six (30%) coming in the lead-up to HT (31st-45th minute).
- Conversely, Utrecht have a respectable record as away betting favourites in the Eredivisie since the beginning of last season (W9, D5, L4 – for a 50% win-rate). Moreover, just one of the defeats has come this term (W3, D2, L1).
- Half of Utrecht’s preceding away league games have seen both teams score before the interval, whilst six of ten saw over 1.5 first-half goals (HT: W2, D5, L3). Moreover, the final result was different than that of half-time in 50% of their previous ten away league games this term.
- Players to watch: Venlo new-boy Oussama Darfalou recently fired home a second-half winner in only his second appearance for the club since his January move from Vitesse.
- Both Gyrano Kerk and Bart Ramselaar have chipped in with two goals each across Utrecht’s last two away league games (two-thirds of total), with all coming after half-time.
- Stat attack: The hosts are currently averaging 2.0 conceded goals per-home league game.
- Venlo coach Hans de Koning is winless in seven H2Hs with Utrecht (D1, L6), with all defeats coming without reply.
- Conversely, John van den Brom has seen his side on the day keep a clean sheet in four of his last six H2Hs with Venlo (W3, D2, L1).