Match Preview: West Brom 2-0 Luton (Championship) on February 1, 2020 | Free Betting Tips
Free Betting Tips: West Brom – Luton
Free Daily Betting Tips for Today, February 1.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 30
EVENT: West Brom – Luton
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.55@1xbet | Result: 2:0 LOST
- Lagging behind in the league after two narrow losses by one-goal margins, second-placed West Bromwich Albion are the Championship’s worst performers over the last five games. Without a league win since mid-December, Albion have drawn 50.0% of ten league games, but have at least managed to score an average of 2.14 home league goals per game so far.
- Still looking for a home clean sheet this season, the hosts are winless in four Championship games at home, conceding first in three of them. Despite conceding in the first half of four of their last five matches at The Hawthorns, it should be noted that West Brom haven’t lost two home Championship games on the spin since 2007.
- After claiming just one point from eight league games, Luton overcame the odds to beat Derby 3-2 last time out. Failing to score in just one of their last six league matches this season, the ‘Hatters’ should score here, but would still need to defy a three-game H2H losing streak.
- Losers in ten consecutive Championship awaydays, Luton have lost all 11 league trips to see them concede first. Still to keep an away clean sheet in the league, Luton’s away matches average the highest goals per-game in the Championship (3.53).
- Players to watch: Eight-goal Charlie Austin (WBA) scored last time out, whilst teammate Jake Livermore has eight yellow cards this season, and has been cautioned in half of his last four home appearances.
- Luton’s Harry Cornick scored his seventh goal of the season two matchdays ago, and scored first in the reverse fixture.
- Stat attack: These teams’ last three H2H meetings were decided by one goal.
- West Brom have scored 14 league goals in the 76th-90th+ minute this season, while Luton have conceded 15 league goals in this period.
- Luton’s last three league matches saw two red cards.