Unibet Predictions:: FC Copenhagen – Manchester Utd Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: FC Copenhagen – Manchester Utd Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, November 8, 2023.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 4
EVENT: FC Copenhagen – Manchester Utd
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@Unibet | Result: 4:3 LOST
FC Copenhagen – Manchester Utd Predictions and Preview
- As the UEFA Champions League (UCL) enters matchday four, Danish outfit Copenhagen find themselves in must-win territory after failing to win any of their first three group matches (D1, L2). Jacob Neestrup’s men have demonstrated their quality in admirable performances in defeats against Bayern Munich and upcoming opponents Manchester United, only being denied a point in the reverse fixture at Old Trafford by a 97th-minute penalty save.
- That continued their poor record against sides from England (W1, D5, L8), with the Lions failing to score in each of their last seven H2Hs with Premier League opposition. Parken Stadium really has proved the Lions’ den in Europe of late however, with Copenhagen losing just three of their last 17 home matches in the UCL proper (W6, D8), a return which should inspire confidence they can record just their second-ever win against an English side, and give them a shot of avoiding a fifth group stage exit from six UCL campaigns.
- That’s not a record which will offer any encouragement to visiting Manchester United, who’ve won just one of their last seven away matches in the UCL (D2, L4), while they’re also the only English side to ever lose to Copenhagen – a 1-0 defeat on this ground in November 2006! This Red Devils outfit look far more vulnerable than the one that went down that day, although a last-gasp Bruno Fernandes winner to see off Fulham on Saturday at least relieved some of the pressure on manager Erik ten Hag.
- The Dutchman is the joint-fastest in club history to reach 50 wins in charge of United, but a banner in the away end imploring the players to “play like you mean it” lays bare the scale of supporter unhappiness with the squad at present. Upsetting them further by dropping points here could be disastrous for their UCL campaign, as United enter matchday four a point adrift of second-placed Galatasaray.
- Players to watch: Copenhagen’s Jordan Larsson was the man denied from the spot in the reverse fixture, but he was on the scoresheet at the weekend – five of his six seasonal strikes have arrived before half-time, including two inside the opening minute! After striking decisively against Fulham in his 200th appearance for the club, Fernandes will be looking to break a UCL scoring duck that stretches back nearly three years and ten appearances!
- Hot stat: Seven of Man Utd’s eight wins this season have come by a single-goal margin.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL