Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Switzerland – Czech Republic Predictions | UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Switzerland – Czech Republic Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 27, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA NATIONS LEAGUE – LEAGUE A – ROUND 6
EVENT: Switzerland – Czech Republic
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Switzerland – Czech Republic Predictions and PREVIEW
- Having looked down and out after three rounds (L3), Switzerland have turned around their UEFA Nations League (UNL) campaign with back-to-back victories against Portugal (1-0) and Spain (2-1), to the extent that avoiding defeat in their final Group A2 clash against Czech Republic will see them steer clear of relegation. Not for the first time, Switzerland are coming good towards the end of a campaign, having won both previous UNL group-closing matches – albeit one was via a walkover.
- Another reason for the Swiss to be confident is that they’ve only ever lost one UNL home game (W3, D2 – excludes walkover) and that was to Spain in June, the side they’ve just beaten on the road. It’s not been such a smooth run at home against the Czechs though as they’ve lost the last two home H2Hs, but given they haven’t met in Switzerland since 2008, the Swiss fans will argue those defeats have little relevance to this fixture.
- An immediate return to Group B looms for the Czech Republic unless they can win here after struggling in a group which has three teams ranked inside FIFA’s top 20. Without a victory since beating Switzerland 2-1 at home in June (D1, L3), and having conceded at least twice in all four of those matches, manager Jaroslav Šilhavý will be desperate for a strong defensive effort here.
- But with no clean sheet on foreign soil since October 2021 (D1, L3), he could end up a frustrated man once more, particularly if his attackers fail to fire again. Even the return of Patrik Schick couldn’t inspire the Czech Republic against Portugal (L 4-0) as he missed a first-half penalty but he did at least score in their last away win, against Belarus (W 2-0, October 2021).
- Players to watch: Breel Embolo completed the scoring for Switzerland against Spain but his previous four international goalscoring appearances saw him break the deadlock. Meanwhile Tomáš Souček, the last player to score for the Czech Republic in an away game, has bagged seven of his nine international goals on foreign soil.
- Hot stat: Five out of Switzerland’s six UNL home games played (W3, D2, L1) witnessed scoring inside the first 15 minutes.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE