Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Reading – Blackburn Predictions | CHAMPIONSHIP
Unibet Predictions: Reading – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 17, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: CHAMPIONSHIP – ROUND 4
EVENT: Reading – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 3:0 WIN!!!
Reading – Blackburn Predictions
- A ruthless Rotherham four-goal blitz before half-time saw Reading slump to a 4-0 loss last time out – their joint-heaviest away league defeat since 2017! The defensive chaos will irk manager Tom Ince, who has seen his side go behind in all three of their league games before the tenth minute, as part of a whopping five Championship goals conceded within 20 minutes already this campaign.
- To make matters worse, the latest defeat marks five losses across Reading’s last six Championship games (W1) with Ince’s men also failing to net on each occasion. Returning to the Select Car Leasing Stadium may put hope on the horizon however, as Reading can record successive home wins to start a campaign for only the second time since 2009/10, after they triumphed here 2-1 on matchday two.
- With Blackburn Rovers currently flying in the league and recording a perfect start (W3) this appears to be a terrible-timed matchup for Reading, even if Rovers have lost five of their last six away league H2Hs! That record is likely to be a mirage considering Blackburn’s recent away form, with a blistering 3-0 win on their last road trip offering them a chance to post four consecutive away league triumphs for the first time since April 2018.
- This is the first time the visitors have started a league campaign with three wins since 1988, and new coach Jon Dahl Tomasson has no doubt enjoyed his perfect start to managerial life in England (W4). The travelling fans will hope to see more records fall as Rovers also chase consecutive wins to start an away league campaign for the first time since 1997/98.
- Players to watch: Reading will look to Junior Hoilett for creative output as he boasts a personal joint-high two assists against the Rovers. The visitors aren’t short of creativity themselves, with Sam Gallagher securing a personal joint-high five contributions against Reading (G3, A2).
- Hot streak: Reading have received the first card in the last five home H2Hs.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY