Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Rayo Vallecano – Getafe Predictions | LALIGA
Unibet Predictions: Rayo Vallecano – Getafe Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 14, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 9
EVENT: Rayo Vallecano – Getafe
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Rayo Vallecano – Getafe Predictions and PREVIEW
- Thirty rounds is a long time for Rayo Vallecano to secure a third successive year in Spain’s top flight La Liga (LL), but the doubters are already starting to amass after Vallecano’s abysmal 3-1 loss to newcomers Almería in the previous round. Defeat marked their fifth consecutive LL fixture won by the home team on the day, a streak they’ll hope continues for another week as Getafe come to town.
- Vallecano’s four-point cushion to the drop zone means they’re in a relatively safe position for now, but a repeat of last September’s 3-0 LL home win over Getafe looks unlikely not just because of their ongoing six-game streak without a LL clean sheet, but also on the basis that Vallecano have now gone 32 league appearances without a haul of at least three goals. To build the complete performance and secure a potentially season-defining victory, it appears crucial that they iron out the “many errors” that manager Andoni Iraola lamented after their recent loss.
- Despite handing manager Quique Sánchez Flores a two-year contract extension in May 2022, Getafe appear to be flirting with relegation for a third consecutive season, as the international break snapped the momentum they were building courtesy of back-to-back LL wins as underdogs. Whilst few would begrudge them a loss to Real Madrid, particularly when they kept the European Champions to a modest 1-0 scoreline, Getafe’s second-worst eight-game start (by points earned) in a decade illustrates the perilous position they’re already in.
- That close encounter with Madrid was something that Quique drew some comfort and encouragement from, particularly given the 3+ goals his side had conceded in each of their four prior LL defeats of 2022/23, and he expressed his belief that having Luis Milla starting back-to-back games for the first time this season should boost their goalscoring opportunities.
- Players to watch: Vallecano could benefit greatly from Isi Palazón ending his three-game goalscoring drought and doing so quickly, as they have won the two LL games this season in which he scored prior to half-time. Getafe defender Gastón Álvarez has already matched the two away goals he managed in both 2019 and 2021 during his time in Uruguay, though he has never scored 3+ goals in a league season.
- Hot stat: Getafe have lost ten of the last 15 LL games in which they conceded (W1, D4).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY