Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Paris SG – Juventus Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Paris SG – Juventus Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 6, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 1
EVENT: Paris SG – Juventus
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Paris SG – Juventus Predictions and PREVIEW
- Parc des Princes is set for arguably the pick of the UEFA Champions League (UCL) opening round as PSG welcome Juventus in what could be a classic. We could be in for a quick start if recent seasons are anything to go by too, as either a PSG or Juventus player scored the very first goal of the new UCL campaign in three of the last seven seasons, with both of PSG’s goals in that run being scored at home within five minutes!
- PSG have enjoyed a flying start to their Ligue 1 campaign (W5, D1) as they search for a record breaking 11th French championship, yet the UCL trophy has so far proven elusive for the Parisians. Despite their abundance of star quality, PSG have always fallen short in this tournament but at least made it through the group stage in each of the last ten attempts, and that’s despite failing to win their opening game in three of the last four editions (D1, L2).
- Two-time European champions Juventus face PSG in competitive action for the first time in 25 years with hopes of continuing their unbeaten dominance in the fixture (W6, D2). Considering PSG’s less than convincing all-time record against Italian opponents (W3, D9, L9), a positive result for Juventus may be much more likely than the odds suggest.
- While Juventus have struggled to truly get their season off the ground, they do remain unbeaten in Serie A (W2, D3), a considerable improvement over the four-game winless run they ended last season with. On the grand stage of the UCL proper, Juventus are unbeaten in ten of their last 13 away trips (W7, D3), but one of the only two occasions in which they failed to score during that run was on French turf, in Lyon!
- Key battle: PSG keeper Gianluigi Donnarumma failed to win 15 of his 18 personal H2Hs with Juve during his time in Milan (D3, L12) and will be tasked with stopping former teammate Ángel Di María, who scored the UCL’s first goal within four minutes back in 2015/16 at this venue for PSG!
- Hot streak: Juventus scored at least twice in their last four UCL opening away group games (W3, D1).