Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Lorient – Toulouse Predictions | LIGUE 1
Unibet Predictions: Lorient – Toulouse Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, April 23, 2023.
Kick-off: 14:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 32
EVENT: Lorient – Toulouse
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.42@Unibet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Lorient – Toulouse Predictions and Preview
- “It’s the first time you feel like you didn’t exist” lamented coach Régis Le Bris after Lorient’s 3-1 defeat at Monaco last weekend extended their winless streak in Ligue 1 to four games (D2, L2). That run of results has left Lorient ten points adrift of the European spots ahead of round and with such a gap coupled with the fact there are only seven league games to go, it would take a miracle for the Merlus to return to the European stage after a 20-year absence!
- Keeping alive those fading hopes will likely require a victory against Toulouse at Stade du Moustoir, and in a major boost, Le Bris will be able to count on key men Enzo Le Fée and Romain Faivre who are both back from injury. Those returnees should only help Lorient, who have recorded four clean sheets across their last five home outings, bookended by an encouraging goalless draw against high-flying Marseille.
- Mid-table Toulouse were on the cusp of securing consecutive league games without defeat for the first time since early February on Sunday, but a late own goal saw them slump to a “frustrating” 2-1 home loss against Lyon in the words of coach Philippe Montanier. Knowing that their point tally was 38 at the end of last round, a victory here would see them break the symbolic 40-point mark which is so often linked to securing top-flight status for the next season.
- The Téfécé may have enjoyed their recent league trips by claiming four of their five away wins this season across their last seven road trips, but considering each of those five wins came against teams currently ranked 13th or below, they may have their work cut out here. The omens look good for Toulouse on the H2H front though, squaring off against a Lorient side whom they haven’t tasted defeat against in the last four H2Hs held here (W2, D2).
- Players to watch: Lorient’s Ibrahima Koné will be looking to have his usual late impact, as he has scored four of his five league goals this season after the 70th minute. Toulouse will hope their lucky charm Stijn Spierings can find the net given he has led his team to victory in all but one (D1) of his last 15 goal-scoring games.
- Hot stat: Toulouse are the only Ligue 1 side yet to claim a single point after the 75th minute.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Wolves - Brighton Predictions and Tips | FA CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Ludogorets - CSKA 1948 Sofia Predictions and Tips | BULGARIAN CUP
Unibet Predictions:: Red Star - GOAL FC Predictions and Tips | NATIONAL
Unibet Predictions:: Galatasaray - Antalyaspor Predictions and Tips | SUPER LIG