Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Lazio – Inter Predictions | SERIE A
Unibet Predictions: Lazio – Inter Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 26, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 3
EVENT: Lazio – Inter
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 3:1 WIN!!!
Lazio – Inter Predictions and PREVIEW
- Lazio failed to score for the first time in ten Serie A (SA) matches after they were held to a goalless draw by Torino last time out, although that did at least extend their unbeaten start to the campaign. Having won their opening home game of this season, the hosts now stand a chance of making it two consecutive home wins to start the season for the first time since 2015/16.
- A tendency to concede first could still be an underlying concern for coach Maurizio Sarri though with Lazio having conceded the opener in four of their last five SA games before the Torino stalemate. That was also the case in their last six matches against Inter Milan, yet they could still secure consecutive SA H2H home wins for the first time since January 2014 here.
- That 3-1 defeat last season proved to be an unhappy homecoming to his old club for current Inter coach Simone Inzaghi. He will be confident this time around though, having started the campaign with consecutive victories, results which mean the Nerazzurri will now look to post three wins at the start of a league season for only the fifth time this century.
- Inter travel on the back of a 3-0 win over Spezia where they avoided conceding a single shot on target in a SA game for the first time since January 2021. The game also witnessed the revival of the ‘LuLa’ partnership with Lautaro Martínez scoring from a Romelu Lukaku assist! That result also extended Inter’s drawless SA sequence (W10, L1), the longest among current top-flight teams, and with just one stalemate over the last 15 meetings at the Stadio Olimpico between these two sides, we’re likely to find a winner again come full-time.
- Players to watch: Sergej Milinković-Savić has a personal best five SA goals against Inter including the last goal in the 3-1 win in this fixture last season. Meanwhile, Lukaku scored the first two and assisted the third for Lautaro in a 3-1 win when he last played Lazio in February 2021.
- Hot streak: Inter have scored first in their last seven competitive away games.