Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus – Benfica Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Juventus – Benfica Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, September 14, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 2
EVENT: Juventus – Benfica
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Juventus – Benfica Predictions and PREVIEW
- Matchday one of this UEFA Champions League (UCL) group stage saw Juventus belatedly recover to lose only 2-1 against French champions PSG, when all early signs pointed to humiliation. However, they carried the worst habits of that game into a shock 2-2 weekend draw vs Serie A (SA) minnows Salernitana, clawing back after a disastrous start before an explosive finale saw three players and Juve coach Massimiliano Allegri receive a red card in injury time!
- Allegri rued the PSG result as a “wasted chance”, but with his men coming into this clash after 12 wins from their last 15 UCL home games, and unbeaten in SA this season (W2, D4), this is widely seen as a huge shot at redemption. A strong start could prove vital, with the Bianconeri’s last UCL group stage home points dropped after a half-time lead dating back to November 2016.
- Benfica’s opener was easy in contrast, with a 2-0 win over Group H outsiders Maccabi Haifa followed up with another shutout at the weekend vs Famalicão (W 1-0), a result which kept them top of the Primeira Liga after winning all their games this season. However, Benfica may be in for a reality check here, as they are without a win on Italian soil against Serie A opposition since March 1997.
- The Portuguese giants’ malaise on UCL group stage road trips against opponents from any top-five domestic league is also a talking point, with just one win from such games across the past decade (D3, L7), and all seven losses coming by a 2+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: Weston McKennie netted Juventus’ matchday one consolation against PSG, marking a fourth goal across his last five to come via a header. As for fellow midfielder Rafa Silva, he has netted decisive openers in Benfica’s last two games.
- Hot streak: Juventus are unbeaten across the last 15 UCL home games to see them score within 25 minutes (W12, D3).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION