Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Fulham – Newcastle Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Fulham – Newcastle Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 1, 2022.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 9
EVENT: Fulham – Newcastle
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 1:4 WIN!!!
Fulham – Newcastle Predictions and PREVIEW
- The overwhelming majority of Fulham fans will be delighted to see 11 points on the board after just seven games (W3, D2, L2) – over a quarter of the way to the much talked about 40-point survival mark. Finding consistency remains problematic for Fulham though, having alternated between a win and a loss across their last five league games (W3, L2), so after winning their last outing against Nottingham Forest (3-2), Fulham will hope to buck that trend here.
- Fulham perhaps couldn’t have handpicked a better opponent than Newcastle to secure another win considering they’ve won 12 Premier League (PL) games against the Magpies, their joint-highest number against a side. Yet the absence of João Palhinha who misses out through suspension will undoubtedly hurt Fulham, but with Aleksandar Mitrović grabbing six goals in seven PL games and on the back of an international hat-trick for Serbia, the red-hot forward will be gunning for the visit of his former employers.
- It’s been a strange start to the season for Newcastle (W1, D5, L1), who may have been grateful for the international break and a chance to regroup. One win is undoubtedly concerning as the Magpies were widely tipped to threaten the European places this season, but considering they’ve already faced three of the PL’s top-four ahead of the round, their record begins to look a little better.
- Turning draws into wins perhaps holds the key to a change in fortunes for Newcastle, and considering there hasn’t been a draw in an away H2H between these two sides since 1984 (W5, L10), it seems unlikely Newcastle will add to their PL-high five draws this season. Two of those wins came in their last two visits to Craven Cottage, giving the Magpies the opportunity to now win three straight away H2Hs for the first time in history!
- Players to watch: Newcastle fan Mitrović may have to wait until after the break to finally score against his boyhood club as five of his six PL goals this season came after half-time. The return of Callum Wilson from injury should prove timely for Newcastle and he has scored their second goal of the game in his last two scoring outings.
- Hot stat: Fulham boss Marco Silva has won three of his five personal PL clashes with Newcastle manager Eddie Howe (D1, L1), with all three of those victories coming whilst in charge of different clubs (Hull, Watford, and Everton).