Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt – Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Eintracht Frankfurt – Tottenham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 4, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – GROUP STAGE – ROUND 3
EVENT: Eintracht Frankfurt – Tottenham
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 0:0 WIN!!!
Eintracht Frankfurt – Tottenham Predictions and PREVIEW
- Germany’s Eintracht Frankfurt and England’s Tottenham Hotspur will meet for the first time in 40 years in a fascinating UEFA Champions League (UCL) matchday 3 contest that will likely shape Group D. Both teams were outclassed by Sporting Lisbon but too good for Marseille in the opening two rounds, which points towards the two back-to-back legs of this matchup being a race for second place.
- Frankfurt come into this match in their strongest position of the season after winning three consecutive games across all competitions for the first time since March 2022, with the most recent of that trio by far the most impressive, as they became the first club in Germany this season to defeat Bundesliga leaders Union Berlin (2-0). Now that the Germans have taken full points from four of their last five starts as pre-match outsiders across all tournaments, securing just a fourth win against English opposition this century (W3, D3, L1) may be earmarked as their next scalp.
- A frustrated Tottenham boss Antonio Conte lashed out at refereeing standards after a 1-3 North London derby loss to Arsenal, reminding his opponents which of the two rivals are preparing for UCL football this week. With Conte clearly holding this competition in high regard, he will certainly want to make sure his time in UEFA’s elite competition is a successful one, not least since his contract is due to expire at the conclusion of this season.
- The positive momentum built up by an entire month without defeat at the beginning of 2022/23 has crumbled, owing to four failures to win from their five away trips in all competitions this season (W1, D2, L2), including twice as favourites (D1, L1). Knowing that the lowlight of their 2019/20 UCL campaign was four losses from four clashes with German clubs, it appears a lot is going to have to change to prevent Spurs from falling behind in the group.
- Players to watch: Former Bayern Munich teammates Mario Götze and Pierre-Emile Højbjerg are expected to take to the pitch as starting opponents, with Frankfurt’s Götze certainly keen to snap four consecutive personal losses against Tottenham (all in Dortmund colours), while visiting Højbjerg searches for just his second goal in a UEFA club competition.
- Hot stat: All but three of Tottenham’s last 16 wins in all competitions have been accompanied by a 2+ goal margin.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION