Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Crvena Zvezda – Pyunik Yerevan Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – QUALIFICATION
Unibet Predictions: Crvena Zvezda – Pyunik Yerevan Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, August 3, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
CHAMPIONS LEAGUE – QUALIFICATION – SEMI-FINALS
EVENT: Crvena Zvezda – Pyunik Yerevan
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.43@1xbet | Result: 5:0 LOST
Crvena Zvezda – Pyunik Yerevan PREVIEW
- The quest to reach the UEFA Champions League (UCL) proper is hotting up as we enter the third qualifying round, with Serbian champions Red Star Belgrade joining the mix. The 1990/91 winners are vying for their first group stage participation since 2019/20 and their third appearance this century, having lost out at this stage of qualifying in the last two seasons.
- Red Star will likely back their chances of progressing to the playoffs after a perfect start to their domestic season has seen them win all four of their matches by an aggregate scoreline of 17-1! That extended their overall unbeaten competitive streak to 19 games (W18, D1), and they now prepare to face Armenian champions Pyunik Yerevan for the very first time, having only ever faced Armenian opposition once before when defeating Ararat-Armenia 2-1 in the 2020/21 UEFA Europa League qualifying playoffs.
- Pyunik have already made history by becoming the first Armenian side to reach this stage of UCL qualifying, however they’ll want to now go one better by becoming the first side from their nation to reach the UCL group stage. They’ve done it the hard way so far as well, beating CFR Cluj on penalties, followed by overturning a first-leg loss to beat Luxembourg’s F91 Dudelange 4-2 on aggregate.
- The confidence gained from reaching these new heights was not enough to see them avoid defeat in their domestic season opener last weekend though, as they lost 1-0 at home to Ararat Yerevan. Pyunik might be glad then that this next contest is on the road, especially as they’re unbeaten in 17 competitive away matches (W14, D3), with eight of the last ten seeing both teams score.
- Players to watch: Red Star striker Milan Pavkov has found the net in all four competitive games this season, with four of his five goals being scored at home. Meanwhile, Pyunik’s Luka Juričić scored a double against F91 Dudelange and has now seen his last five goals arrive after half-time.
- Hot streak: The result was the same at full-time as it was at half-time in each of Red Star Belgrade’s last 15 matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION