Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth – Wolves Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Bournemouth – Wolves Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, October 21, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 9
EVENT: Bournemouth – Wolves
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@Unibet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Bournemouth – Wolves Predictions and Preview
- Bournemouth boss Andoni Iraola pulled no punches following his side’s 3-0 Premier League (PL) defeat to Everton before the international break, stating his side “have to find a way to turn this around” in reference to their slow start to the campaign. That, their third straight league defeat, kept them in the bottom three and one of just two sides yet to taste a PL victory this term (D3, L5).
- It’s far from what the club expected when bringing Iraola in to replace Gary O’Neil, who kept them in the top-flight last term and now returns in charge of Wolverhampton Wanderers. It was O’Neil at the helm the last time the Cherries won a home game, subsequent to which they’re winless across their last six (D2, L4), scoring just twice during that miserable sequence.
- O’Neil probably enjoyed the international break more than his former employers after guiding Wolves to a 1-1 draw with Aston Villa to go three PL games unbeaten (W1, D2) for the first time since April. Many predicted they would struggle this term but they’re holding their own in a lower mid-table position (W2, D2, L4) with O’Neil insisting there’s still “loads of room for improvement”.
- While he tries to get one over his former club, recent history suggests this could be a slog for Wolves who have only won one of their last 12 league away fixtures (D3, L8). They drew 0-0 here last season, which did at least contribute to a record of just one defeat from their last six away H2Hs (D4, L1).
- Players to watch: Dominic Solanke has scored 60% (three) of Bournemouth’s PL goals this season, each of them being his side’s first of the game. Opponent Hwang Hee-Chan has scored as many times in Wolves’ last three fixtures, twice between the 50th and 70th minute.
- Hot stat: Wolves have won just two PL away games as outsiders since the start of last term (D3, L14).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL