Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bologna – Monza Predictions | SERIE A
Unibet Predictions: Bologna – Monza Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, February 12, 2023.
Kick-off: 15:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 22
EVENT: Bologna – Monza
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.34@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Bologna – Monza Predictions and Preview
- Riccardo Orsolini scored and assisted for a second consecutive Serie A (SA) game when Bologna defeated Fiorentina 2-1 in the Derby dell’Appennino last Sunday to record their first league H2H double since 1989/90. That was not the only record to be set as Bologna boss Thiago Motta now averages 1.53 points per game, which is the best for any manager of this club to have managed at least two SA games since three points were awarded for a win.
- With an outside chance of a seventh Italian club qualifying for Europe this season, Bologna would like to extend their unbeaten league run (W3, D1) and remain in the hunt. Home form should fuel those hopes, as only Atalanta have scored multiple goals and taken full points from Renato Dall’Ara in the league since last October (W4, D2).
- That record could be put to a stern test by a high-flying Monza squad who are the only unbeaten SA side in this calendar year (W2, D4) and are just three points behind Bologna. Raffaele Palladino’s team needed a late injury-time penalty from Matteo Pessina to rescue a point against Sampdoria (D 2-2) last matchday and could potentially swap mid-table places with Bologna if they win here.
- Such a result would be a perfect antidote to the 2-1 loss in the reverse fixture as they search for their first league H2H win since January 1983 (D5, L5 in all divisions). The visiting fans will hope that their recent away league form (W2, D1) will help break that jinx, especially as their last league road trip saw them create history as the second side ever to win their first two SA games against Juventus.
- Players to watch: Lewis Ferguson scored Bologna’s opener in the reverse fixture and has seen his three SA goals all followed by wins. Trying to halt his winning march will be Monza’s Gianluca Caprari whose three career H2H goal contributions (G1, A2) have come in two wins.
- Hot stat: Bologna have conceded a league-high 11 goals between the 46th and 60th minutes this league campaign, which is also the period when they’ve scored their most goals too (eight goals).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL