Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Aston Villa – Brighton Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions: Aston Villa – Brighton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Unibet Predictions for Today, May 28, 2023.
Kick-off: 16:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: PREMIER LEAGUE – ROUND 38
EVENT: Aston Villa – Brighton
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.54@Unibet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Aston Villa – Brighton Predictions and Preview
- After dropping points late at Anfield last Saturday, Aston Villa were helpless spectators as Brighton dispatched doomed basement boys Southampton to all but clinch the top-six berth they have since confirmed. However, a win for Villa here would guarantee seventh place and a Europa Conference League spot, the attainment of which would end a 13-year wait for a return to continental action.
- Embodying the change in form following coach Unai Emery’s appointment back in October, the start of March sparked a six-game winning streak at home. That includes no goals conceded from open play, setting the Second City’s most successful club up to complete a run of seven straight Premier League (PL) home wins for the first time since February 1993.
- Brighton have largely had a ‘hit and miss’ end to an excellent season, remarkably alternating between success and setback since the start of May, prior to a midweek draw against Manchester City that put them into next season’s Europa League group stage. And with the pressure now firmly off, it is hard to know which Brighton will turn up for this final obligation.
- Further to Brighton’s erratic ways, the arrival of April sparked a run of six PL road trips alternately won and lost. Every win saw them score beyond the hour mark – providing a potential key to a second win in three visits to Villa Park – while two of the losses contributed to the Seagulls’ awful record from PL away games to see them concede first (W1, L5).
- Players to watch: If anyone is going to extend Brighton’s nearly 53-year wait for a clean sheet at Villa Park, it could well be birthday boy Jacob Ramsey, who has opened the scoring inside 30 minutes in each of Villa’s last two games. In opposition, Deniz Undav has netted after half-time in each of Brighton’s prior road trips made during this month.
- Hot streak: Each of Villa’s previous five games won or lost have produced an odd-numbered margin.