Best Betting Tips ⚽ Wycombe 0-0 Brentford Predictions | Championship
Wycombe – Brentford Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 21.
Kick-off: 16:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 12
EVENT: Wycombe – Brentford
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Wycombe – Brentford Predictions
- All of Wycombe Wanderers’ points have come in the last four rounds (W2, D1, L1) and they will begin as outsiders yet again for the 12th straight time. Highlighting their improvement, Wycombe registered their first clean sheet last round, but still average 1.73 conceded goals per-game. That contributes to half of their defeats seeing a 2+ goal margin, despite being level at HT in half.
- It took Wycombe 189 minutes before they scored their first ever Championship goal here, though they have scored one in each game since, two of which came before HT (HT: W2, D2, L1). Despite boasting one of the cleanest home disciplinary records (1.2 yellows per-match), Wycombe’s opposition have recorded more cards in just one game.
- Visiting Brentford are in a tough spot, with just one win in five (W1, D3, L1). However, only Blackburn have scored more league goals than Brentford’s 17 ahead of the round (1.55 per-match) though no side has dropped more points from leading HT positions than the ‘Bees’ (W2, D2, L1 when leading).
- Topically, Brentford’s record vs promoted opposition since the start of 2018/19 stands at: W8, D1, L4 – seven of those eight victories saw a 2+ goal winning margin, though just two came away from home. Notably, three of Brentford’s four defeats came on their travels (W2, D1, L3), and those away games averaged 2.5 total goals per-match.
- Players to watch: The first ever player to score a Wycombe home goal at this level, Scott Kashket also netted the opener en-route to their most recent victory.
- In-form Ivan Toney has failed to score in just two of his last nine league appearances (ten goals). He scored both of Brentford’s goals in their only game vs promoted opposition so far.
- Hot stat: None of Brentford’s five away league games have seen a goalless first-half whilst four saw over 1.5 goals (2.0 goals per-match before HT).
|Head-to-head matches: WYCOMBE – BRENTFORD|
|06.09.20||EFL||Brentford||Wycombe||2 : 1 (1 : 1)|
|20.07.19||CF||Wycombe||Brentford||2 : 2|
|17.07.18||CF||Wycombe||Brentford||0 : 1|
|19.07.16||CF||Wycombe||Brentford||1 : 1|
|07.08.12||CF||Wycombe||Brentford||1 : 4|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bournemouth - Fulham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Horoya - Vipers Predictions | CAF CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Bhayangkara Solo - RANS Nusantara Predictions | LIGA 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Wandsbeker Concordia - TuS Osdorf Predictions | OBERLIGA HAMBURG