Best Betting Tips ⚽ West Brom 1-3 West Ham Predictions | Premier League
West Brom – West Ham Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 19.
Kick-off: 20:15 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Premier League – Round 37
EVENT: West Brom – West Ham
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.54@1xbet | Result: 1:3 LOST
West Brom – West Ham Preview
- Relegated West Brom will be reeling from the remarkable scenes of their last game, where Liverpool goalkeeper Allison’s 94th-minute winner marked the fifth time the ‘Baggies’ had failed to convert an opening goal into a win, with their average points haul of 1.56 when scoring first the league’s worst. Consequently, no team has conceded more Premier League (PL) goals than West Brom’s 44 (ahead of Round 37) since Sam Allardyce’s December arrival.
- West Brom will hope the return of fans will drive them on after floundering with an empty stadium this season (W3, D6, L9) and struggling to close out games. The only PL team not to score after the 75th minute at home, they’ve conceded eight goals in this period (tied-worst), with four of those goals directly costing them vital points (D2, L2)
- One win in the last five (W1, D1, L3) has effectively ended West Ham’s Champions League aspirations. Luck hasn’t been on their side as only Spurs have hit the woodwork more (21) this PL season, albeit they are tied-first in the league for games seeing over 2.5 goals (61.11%).
- West Ham will take encouragement from West Brom’s woeful last quarter-hour record, as it’s their most fruitful 15-minute period with nine PL away goals. Undefeated when ahead at HT away this season though (W4), the ‘Hammers’ will be looking for a fast start.
- The ‘Hammers’ won the reverse fixture 2-1, the seventh game in nine H2H PL meetings in which a goal was scored within five minutes of either HT or FT, while four of the last five competitive H2Hs at the Hawthorns produced over 2.5 goals
- Players to watch: Only two of Matheus Pereira’s (WBA) ten goals have come at home this PL season, while eight of Michail Antonio’s (WHU) nine PL goals have arrived in the first half.
- Hot stat: Seventeen of the last 21 PL H2Hs have featured at least one first-half goal.