Best Betting Tips ⚽ Villarreal 5-0 Levante Predictions | LaLiga
Villarreal – Levante Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 3, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 19
EVENT: Villarreal – Levante
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 5:0 WIN!!!
Villarreal – Levante Predictions
- It was a happy Christmas for Villarreal, who finished December with three successive La Liga (LL) victories, scoring an average of 3.33 goals per game. Now after a slow start to their campaign, they’re on course to battle for European qualification but will need to keep winning games such as these, particularly as they’ve only lost one of the last seven league H2Hs (W5, D1).
- La Cerámica has been a happy hunting ground for the ‘Yellow Submarine’ as they’ve earned 68% (W5, D2, L2) of their total LL points this term here with all five of their home wins coming after they led at half-time. Also dangerous late on, seven of their ten second-half home league goals have arrived after the 75th minute.
- No other side in Europe’s ‘top five’ divisions head into 2022 without a league victory this term, therefore Levante must improve as they begin the New Year six points adrift of the 19th-placed side. Their inability to convert solid first-half form (HT: W6, D6, L6) into results (W0, D8, L10) was again highlighted when losing their last two league matches 4-3 having led both 2-1 at the break!
- The contrast is clearer away from home as after matchday 18, only Real Madrid bettered their first-half record in league away matches this term (HT: W4, D1, L4) while only Cádiz’s second half performance on the road was worse (2H: W1, D2, L6). However, a first-half lead could hand them hope here given that they’ve drawn the last four LL H2H second halves 1-1 at this venue.
- Players to watch: Gerard Moreno scored five times across Villarreal’s three festive LL victories, completing the scoring in two of those games. For Levante, Jorge de Frutos has netted inside the opening 15 minutes of two of his last three LL away appearances.
- Hot stat: Prior to the round, no side had conceded more set-piece goals than Levante this term (eight).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION