Best Betting Tips ⚽ Villarreal 2-0 Dynamo Kyiv Predictions | Europa League
Villarreal – Dynamo Kyiv Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 18.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
EUROPE: Europa League – Play Offs – 1/8-finals
EVENT: Villarreal – Dynamo Kyiv
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 2:0 WIN!!!
Villarreal – Dynamo Kyiv Predictions
- Leading 2-0 on aggregate, Villarreal are currently unbeaten in eight UEFA Europa League (UEL) fixtures (W7, D1), if excluding walkerovers. Notably, their first-leg victory vs Dynamo Kiev was the third win across the last five victories therein to witness them winning both halves, while five of the six halves across those three wins produced a 1-0 scoreline.
- Additionally, Villarreal’s last four UEL home wins not to be awarded automatically have witnessed over 2.5 goals, with the ‘Yellow Submarine’ winning the second half by an average margin of 2.00 across the last three of those victories.
- Dynamo’s hopes of making history appear remote, with only eight teams ever proceeding after a 2+ goal loss in the first leg of a post-group stage UEL knockout. Furthermore, no team in the entire history of the competition proper (group stage to final) has proceeded inside 90 mins in a second leg on hostile turf after a first leg lost at home by 2+ goals.
- If excluding awarded games, Dynamo’s 21st century European away record vs teams from a top-five European domestic top-flight reads at an abysmal: W2, D8, L25. A 68.0% majority (17) of those 25 losses saw Dynamo fail to score. Additionally, Dynamo are winless across their last 16 clashes vs Spanish opposition (D7, L9), losing ‘to nil’ in six (66.67%) of those losses.
- Players to watch: Gerard Moreno got two assists in the first leg. Curiously, all six of his left-footed goals this term have come before HT – four inside the opening 20 minutes. In opposition, Dynamo’s Artem Besedin struck first in his side’s weekend win vs Zorya, meaning that each of his last three goalscoring away games have seen him net the opener.
- Hot stat: Eight (47.06%) of Dynamo’s last 17 losing blanks against opponents from a top-five European league have ended 1-0.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL