Best Betting Tips ⚽ Swansea 2-1 West Brom Predictions | Championship
Swansea – West Brom Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 19.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 13
EVENT: Swansea – West Brom
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 2:1 WIN!!!
Swansea – West Brom Preview
- Disappointing probably sums up Swansea City’s season so far. For a team with the honour of being the first Welsh club to play in the Premier League and one that was enjoying top-flight football as recently as 2017/18, just three wins from 12 Championship matches (D5, L4) is a poor return, although a 3-0 South Wales derby win over fierce rivals Cardiff at the weekend could be the catalyst that kick-starts the Swans’ season.
- That derby win means that last season’s playoff finalists now have four straight Championship home clean sheets (W2, D2), and it’s just as well their defence is tightly tuned as upfront Swansea have scored an average of just 0.83 goals per home league game so far! In fact, their derby victory was their joint-biggest Championship home win across the last ten years, and it came at the right time as high-flying West Bromwich Albion come to town.
- It wasn’t easy going for West Brom last Friday but a 75th minute strike from Karlan Grant downed Birmingham and gave the ‘Baggies’ their seventh Championship victory (D4, L1). Subsequently they travel to Wales in second spot, and such a strong start has Valérien Ismaël’s side looking like they could manage an immediate return to the Premier League, a reality that’s bound to generate envy amongst their opponents here.
- Four points from the last nine available on the road indicates the result here is no foregone conclusion though, albeit a 4-0 thrashing at Cardiff last month shows West Brom have no fears when it comes to playing in South Wales.
- Players to watch: Swansea’s Joël Piroe, signed from PSV, continues to impress. Once on the radar of Juventus, Piroe already has six Championship goals including three match openers. West Brom’s Grant has four goals across his last four games, three of which were scored in or after the 75th minute.
- Hot streak: West Brom’s last ten matches have seen the away side on the day unbeaten at half-time.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION