Best Betting Tips ⚽ Slovenia 6-0 Gibraltar Predictions | Friendly International
Slovenia – Gibraltar Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 4.
Kick-off: 19:45 (GMT+1)
EVENT: Slovenia – Gibraltar
TIPS: Over 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.53@1xbet | Result: 6:0 WIN!!!
Slovenia – Gibraltar Preview
- Though Slovenia turned in a lacklustre performance last time out against North Macedonia, they managed to equalise deep into stoppage time with their only shot on target. As a result, the hosts are now winless in three games – the joint-longest such run under manager Matjaž Kek. Although the last time he went three games without victory, Slovenia followed it up with a 5-0 win over lowly Latvia.
- Kek’s side are unbeaten in seven games on home soil (W5, D2), although it may be more apt to analyse their clashes vs nations ranked outside the top #100. Against such opposition, Slovenia have won their four home games across the last two years – three of those saw just a single goal margin, whilst two were level at HT.
- The introduction of the UEFA Nations League has worked wonders for #195-ranked Gibraltar, who are unbeaten in four of nine games since the start of 2020 (W2, D2, L5). More negatively however, since joining UEFA in 2013 (W6, D5, L44), the ‘Rock’ have only ever defeated nations ranked outside of the top #90.
- Whilst Gibraltar avoided defeat in two of their last four games on foreign soil (W1, D1, L2) normal service should resume here given that both of those matches came vs opposition ranked worse than #100. Topically, Gibraltar have lost on all three trips to nations ranked within ten places of Slovenia since the start of 2017, each time losing at HT/FT and by a 3+ goal margin.
- Players to watch: This looks a great opportunity for 2019 Slovenian footballer of the year Josip Iličić to score his first friendly goal, after previously netting 11 international strikes in competitive action. With influential all-time top-scorer Lee Casciaro missing (three goals), Gibraltar may look to Tjay De Barr for an outlet – he scored in their latest away victory.
- Hot stat: Gibraltar have conceded an average of 28.2 shots on average per fixture across their last five games vs top #100 ranked nations.