Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 1-1 Reading Predictions | Championship
Sheffield Wed – Reading Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 2.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 15
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Reading
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.51@1xbet | Result:1:1 WIN!!!
Sheffield Wed – Reading Predictions
- Sheffield Wednesday enter this clash winless in four games (D3, L1) after going scoreless in three, but haven’t registered back-to-back home league defeats vs Reading since 2009 (W3, D2, L2 since). Moreover, new manager Tony Pulis is unbeaten in his last five league H2Hs with Reading (W4, D1), winning by a single-goal margin in the previous four.
- Although unbeaten in three Championship home games (W1, D2), just one of Wednesday’s seven outings at Hillsborough this season produced over 2.5 goals, contributing to a league-low average of 1.0 total goals per match here. Moreover, six of their seven home league games have produced a goalless first half.
- Reading’s five-game winless streak was finally ended at the weekend as the ‘Royals’ put in a performance worthy of the name (3-1). All four match goals were scored after HT in that fixture, and continued a trend that’s seen 65.85% of the total goals in their matches come beyond HT for a second-half average of 1.92 per match (first-half: 1.0).
- However they remain winless in three on the road (D1, L2), and that streak could continue considering that seven of Reading’s last nine midweek away league games ended level (W2, D7). Reading conceded four goals after the 75th minute in those three recent road trips, which is more than they’ve let in before HT in all away games this term (three).
- Players to watch: Barry Bannan has contributed to Wednesday’s only two goals across their last eight league games (one goal, one assist).
- Reading’s Lucas João can equal his best ever Championship scoring season with a goal here – curiously, that season was with Sheffield Wednesday in 2018/19 (ten goals).
- Hot stat: New Wednesday boss Tony Pulis (D2 since appointment) is enduring his longest wait for his first victory in a new job since winning in his third game at Plymouth in 2005/06.
|Head-to-head matches: SHEFFIELD WED – READING|
|15.02.20||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Reading||0 : 3|
|03.08.19||CHA||Reading||Sheffield Wed||1 : 3|
|09.02.19||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Reading||0 : 0|
|01.09.18||CHA||Reading||Sheffield Wed||1 : 2|
|21.04.18||CHA||Sheffield Wed||Reading||3 : 0|
Related Betting Tips:
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Independiente 1-1 Boca Juniors Predictions | Copa de la Liga Profesional
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Ukraine 1-1 Finland Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup - Qualification
Best Betting Tips ⚽ H. Akko 0-2 Nof Hagalil Predictions | Leumit League