Best Betting Tips ⚽ Sheffield Wed 1-0 Blackburn Predictions | Championship
Sheffield Wed – Blackburn Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 20.
Kick-off: 19:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 43
EVENT: Sheffield Wed – Blackburn
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.39@1xbet | Result: 1:0 LOST
Sheffield Wed – Blackburn Predictions
- Sheffield Wednesday look like they need a miracle to avoid their first relegation since 2009/10. They went down with 47 points that time, and can only reach 48 this season if they win their remaining four games. Securing that amount has seen teams avoid relegation in five of the last seven campaigns, but they’ve not won four in a row since April 2017.
- Unfortunately for the ‘Owls’ they’ve only won one of their last seven home games (D2, L4), whilst seven of the nine goals conceded in that period came after 60 minutes. Scoring 61.90% of their home league goals during the first half shows they’re fast out the blocks, yet they have a chequered record here when scoring the opener (W7, D4, L2).
- Mid-table Blackburn Rovers ended a seven-game winless run (D4, L3) by coming back to beat Derby 2-1 – only the second time in league action they’ve won after conceding first (D5, L18). This has helped ease the pressure on manager Tony Mowbray, who has only lost two of his last ten managerial H2Hs (W5, D3).
- The opening goal has been vital in Rovers’ Championship away games as they’re unbeaten when firing first (W6, D1), but are winless when the opposition does so (D3, L11). They have, however, conceded goal number one in seven of their past eight away contests (W1, D2, L5), but only twice during that run did they concede over 1.5 goals (D1, L1).
- Players to watch: Wednesday centre-back Julian Bӧrner has had an eventful time of late, with two goals, two yellow cards and a red across his last eight games. Meanwhile, Blackburn top-scorer Adam Armstrong has recorded two of his last three away goals in the 90th minute or later, but hasn’t scored versus Wednesday in seven league displays.
- Hot stat: The previous five H2Hs produced an average of 4.40 goals, with Blackburn unbeaten in four (W3, D1, L1).