Best Betting Tips ⚽ Serbia 2-2 Portugal Predictions | World Cup – Qualification
Serbia – Portugal Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, March 27.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
World Cup – Qualification
EVENT: Serbia – Portugal
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.35@1xbet | Result: 2:2 WIN!!!
Serbia – Portugal Predictions
- Serbia’s winning start to their FIFA World Cup qualification (WCQ) campaign (W 3-2) was not without a few nervy moments, but they won the second half by a one-goal margin for the second competitive home game in succession. A repeat of that seems unlikely though, with Serbia’s last win against a current top-five ranked FIFA nation coming in October 2006.
- With Serbia being outsiders here, a draw is no disgrace. Interestingly, all three of Serbia’s post-independence WCQ home games (2008-present) played against a top-seeded group side have ended in a 1-1 scoreline. They came from behind in the last two, while two of that trio saw one goalless half.
- After a laboured opening win (1-0) vs the lowly Azerbaijan in midweek, Portugal now boast a 100% win rate across their previous ten WCQ fixtures. They won both halves in seven of those games, and netted 3+ times on six occasions across those ten victories, although the average margin against teams currently in FIFA’s top-40 alone was just 2.00 goals.
- If excluding games on neutral venues, and including only teams within FIFA’s current top-40, Portugal have lost just once away from home since the end of the last World Cup (W4, D2, L1). All of the victories saw them win/lose the first half by a one-goal margin (HT: W3, L1), scoring all of their first-half goals across those away wins between the 31st minute and HT.
- Players to watch: Serbian striker Aleksandar Mitrović’s quickfire midweek brace (vs Rep. Ireland) between the 61st-75th minute ensured his nation’s winning start to the WCQ campaign. Likewise, Rúben Dias hit a second-half double back in November, sealing Portugal’s last away win against a current top-40 ranked side (3-2 vs Croatia).
- Hot stat: Seven of Serbia’s last ten competitive home games have produced over 3.5 total goals.
|Head-to-head matches: SERBIA – PORTUGAL|
|07.09.19||EUR||Serbia||Portugal||2 : 4|
|25.03.19||EUR||Portugal||Serbia||1 : 1|
|11.10.15||EUR||Serbia||Portugal||1 : 2|
|29.03.15||EUR||Portugal||Serbia||2 : 1|
|12.09.07||EUR||Portugal||Serbia||1 : 1|
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Turkey - Croatia Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Netherlands - Gibraltar Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Malta - Italy Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Croatia - Wales Predictions | EURO - QUALIFICATION