Best Betting Tips ⚽ Real Sociedad 0-1 Barcelona Predictions | LALIGA
Real Sociedad – Barcelona Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 21, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:30 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LALIGA – ROUND 33
EVENT: Real Sociedad – Barcelona
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.36@1xbet | Result: 0:1 LOST
Real Sociedad – Barcelona PREVIEW
- Real Sociedad squandered a great chance to get into La Liga (LL)’s top five, even with a goalless draw against Real Betis extending their unbeaten league run (W3, D2). Qualifying for Europe for the third-time running looks as difficult as ever, especially as the Basque club are yet to win against the current top-four LL teams this season (D3, L3), with those defeats including a 4-2 matchday one loss to Barcelona.
- Home turf should empower them this time though, and the hosts’ preceding unbeaten home league run (W5, D2) also contains a club record-equalling seven straight LL home clean sheets. Extending that would give them their first LL clean sheet against Barcelona since a 1-0 win in April 2016, which was also the last time Sociedad won a league H2H!
- Despite their LL H2H record since (D2, L9), Barcelona may fear a repeat of history after demoralising twin home defeats. However a UEFA Europa League loss (and elimination) to Frankfurt earlier this month has made the league their only route back into the UEFA Champions League for next term.
- On the domestic scene, a shock 1-0 home loss to Cádiz recently halted an unbeaten 15-game LL streak (W11, D4), but the visitors are still one of the best travelling sides, winning four straight away league matches before kick-off. Yet that Cádiz defeat prompted coach Xavi to proclaim that his side have “seven finals left”, as a 19th successive top-four finish hangs in the balance.
- Players to watch: Mikel Merino has seen his last three second-half LL goals come in Sociedad wins, while Barça’s Ousmane Dembélé has nine assists in his last eight league outings, in addition to scoring two goals in his last two LL visits to this venue.
- Hot stat: Twelve (75%) of Sociedad’s LL home matches this season have stood goalless at the break.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL