Best Betting Tips ⚽ QPR 3-1 Luton Predictions | Championship
QPR – Luton Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 8.
Kick-off: 12:30 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: Championship – Round 46
EVENT: QPR – Luton
TIPS: Under 3.5 Goals | Odds: 1.46@1xbet | Result: 3:1 LOST
QPR – Luton Preview
- Queens Park Rangers have enjoyed their best points return in the Championship since 2013/14, when they won promotion via the play-offs. They’ve fallen short of the same this season despite their points average of 1.90 across their previous 20 games being the fourth highest in the division (W12, D2, L6). Expect them to start quickly in this campaign finale though, given they’ve scored inside 30 minutes in six of their last eight league wins.
- The hosts have won seven of their last ten at home which shows Loftus Road has been a tough place for opponents to visit (L3). Notably, they scored eight of their previous 11 goals in that sequence after HT. Although securing a first-half lead could be a good omen given they’ve got a 100% record from their four home games when leading at the break this season.
- Luton Town’s midweek home draw with relegation-threatened Rotherham not only extended their unbeaten run to six (W3, D3), but it also confirmed a Championship top-half finish for the first time in 15 years. However even despite that decent run of results, the visitors have now gone nine games without securing a HT lead (HT: D5, L4).
- The ‘Hatters’ travel to Loftus Road hoping to win three consecutive away league fixtures for the first time this season. A draw is unlikely given that only two of their previous 24 on the road in the Championship finished level (W11, L11), yet goals could be in short supply because they’re the joint-lowest away scorers in the division and have failed to score in 50% of their Championship trips (11).
- Players to watch: QPR striker Lyndon Dykes has seven goals in the last nine matches, five of which arrived after HT. For Luton, forward Elijah Adebayo has scored after the 60th minute in their last two away games (W2).
- Hot stat: Luton are winless in their previous 16 competitive away H2Hs, last winning in October 1984 (D7, L9).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION