Best Betting Tips ⚽ Osasuna 1-1 Granada CF Predictions | LaLiga
Osasuna – Granada CF Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, October 22.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 10
EVENT: Osasuna – Granada CF
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.38@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Osasuna – Granada CF Preview
- Ahead of a whirlwind four-game spell against the four clubs that sit above them in the La Liga (LL) table, Osasuna need to make the most of their time against struggling Granada to ensure any damage sustained in the next month doesn’t harm their chances of a first top-four finish in 16 years.
- After winning away at Villarreal (W 2-1) to match their longest LL winning streak since returning to the top flight (three games), Osasuna have every reason to be confident of a fourth straight league victory which could see them in the top two at the end of this round if other results fall in their favour – just as they were after ten rounds during their outstanding 2005/06 campaign when they finished fourth with 68 points.
- Granada were Osasuna’s bridesmaid when the two clubs were promoted from the Segunda División in 2018/19, but it appears as though their honeymoon period has come and gone. Last round’s impressive home victory over Sevilla (W 1-0), has at least kept the sharks from circling for another week.
- The next challenge for Granada is to find their first LL away victory since an April 2021 triumph at Camp Nou (D2, L4 following), after a last gasp winner by Celta Vigo’s Denis Suárez during their last away outing (L 1-0) denied them what would have been a third draw as a travelling outsider this LL season. H2H history doesn’t favour Granada though, with the visiting team on the day winning just one of the last 11 H2H league clashes in any division (D4, L6).
- Players to watch: Osasuna forward Kike García has scored in three of his last four personal H2H clashes with Granada, whilst Granada’s Luis Suárez was their opening goalscorer in both H2Hs last season.
- Hot stat: Five of the last six H2Hs in any competition have seen one team win with a clean sheet.