Best Betting Tips ⚽ Nottingham 0-1 Liverpool Predictions | ENGLAND: FA CUP
Nottingham – Liverpool Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, Match 20, 2022.
Kick-off: 19:00 (GMT+1)
ENGLAND: FA CUP – QUARTER-FINALS
EVENT: Nottingham – Liverpool
TIPS: Away Win | Odds: 1.30@1xbet | Result: 0:1 WIN!!!
Nottingham – Liverpool Preview
- We’ve reached the last eight of England’s most coveted domestic cup competition and no team embodies the magic of the FA Cup this season more than giant killers Nottingham Forest. Before beating Huddersfield last round, the City Ground faithful saw their side eliminate the competition’s most successful side Arsenal, followed by beating the current champions Leicester to secure their first quarter-final appearance since 1995/96!
- The latter two wins contributed to a current nine-game unbeaten streak for Forest (W6, D3), where all but their last fixture saw the same half-time/full-time result. They now gear up to play Liverpool for the first time this century in a battle between two sides that dominated the 70’s and 80’s European scene, with these two winning every European Cup from 1976/77-1980/1981 between them!
- There’s few bigger giants to kill right now than Liverpool, who after lifting the EFL Cup, progressing in the UEFA Champions League (UCL) and storming back into the title race in recent weeks, will be thirsty for more success. Their current 16-game domestic unbeaten run (W14, D2) includes FA Cup wins over Shrewsbury, Cardiff and Norwich, to grant manager Jürgen Klopp his first taste of FA Cup quarter-final action.
- This will be Liverpool’s first away fixture in this season’s competition, but their dominance on the road all season tells a frightening story. They’ve won all seven of their away matches in the EFL Cup and UCL to date, while keeping clean sheets in five of their last six away games – including when winning at Arsenal on Wednesday. All of which shows they’re deservedly the overwhelming favourites to progress from the quarter-finals for the 17th time in their last 18 attempts.
- Players to watch: Forest’s Ryan Yates has scored in each of his previous four matches, with six of his last seven goals coming at home, while Liverpool’s Takumi Minamino has scored ten of his 13 goals for the club in cup competitions.
- Hot stat: Liverpool have scored 2+ goals in 19 of their 22 away fixtures this season.