Best Betting Tips ⚽ Norway 1-2 Greece Predictions | Friendly International
Norway – Greece Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, June 6.
Kick-off: 17:00 (GMT+1)
EVENT: Norway – Greece
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Norway – Greece Preview
- Failing to qualify for their fifth successive Euros, the ‘Lions’ of Norway will be on the hunt for redemption here. Two successive 1-0 victories shows their metal, and considering three of their last five goals have arrived in the 15 minutes prior to HT, an opposition comeback looks unlikely should they gain the early advantage again, as October 2015 was the last time they lost when leading at HT (W14, D3).
- Norway will be favourites to secure their first win over Greece since the turn of the millennium (D1, L3), and in turn record a sixth successive international friendly victory – a new Norwegian record! Across their current five-game friendly winning run, Norway scored 70% of their goals during the second half – including two in stoppage time – so can’t be discounted until the very end.
- Greece have only one loss from their last 15 matches (W8, D6, L1) after drawing 1-1 with #1 ranked Belgium last time out, and appear to be trending in the right direction. The shock Euro 2004 winners are also missing out on the finals this time round, but have been grinding out results as they famously did 17 years ago, with 60% of those recent 15 fixtures witnessing under 2.5 goals.
- Contrary to their reserved style of play, Greece have only seen one draw in international friendlies across the last half-decade (W6, D1, L7), so they may play for a win here. However, only one of those 14 fixtures was decided by more than one goal, indicating another potential tight affair.
- Players to watch: Norway’s golden boy Erling Haaland, fresh off a 92nd minute winner last time out, has scored 71.43% of his international goals in the second half. Greece’s captain Anastasios Bakasetas has three goals and three assists for his nation, and has never been on the losing side when contributing to a goal (W3, D1).
- Hot streak: Greece have failed to score more than twice in 34 straight games.