Best Betting Tips ⚽ Napoli 1-2 Spezia Predictions | Serie A
Napoli – Spezia Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, January 6.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: Serie A – Round 16
EVENT: Napoli – Spezia
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.50@1xbet | Result: 1:2 WIN!!!
Napoli – Spezia Predictions
- A 4-1 win to begin 2021 has sparked Napoli’s title aspirations, and increased their win-rate in Serie A (SA) to 64.29% – a percentage that can only be beaten by the league leading Milan clubs. A thumping 22 shot attempts in that recent victory also increased Napoli’s attempts on goal average to 16.89 per SA fixture – a division high ahead of this round.
- An average of 2.57 goals scored per SA home game is handy coming into this clash, however Napoli will likely be a little disappointed by their home results so far (W4, D1, L2), and by the fact they’ve conceded first in four of their last five SA matches here (W2, D1, L2). Although that’s something they’ve never done in the only two previous competitive home H2Hs (W2).
- Spezia’s winless run was extended to eight league games last time out (D3, L5), taking the SA newcomers into the relegation zone for the first time this season. To their credit, just one of those eight matches saw a margin of more than one goal separating the teams at FT, although their high average of 2.0 goals conceded per SA match this season needs to be addressed.
- The visitors have managed to score in seven straight competitive away games though, and impressively, are yet to trail at the break on the road this SA campaign (HT: W4, D3). However, that does mean 11 of the 13 away league goals they’ve conceded came after HT, including seven during the second half across their last three road trips (D1, L2).
- Players to watch: Lorenzo Insigne has netted the game’s final goal after the 85th minute in Napoli’s last two matches. In contrast, M’Bala Nzola has scored the game’s opener before the 20th minute in two of Spezia’s last four fixtures.
- Hot stat: Napoli have been awarded a league-high average of 6.93 corners per match this season.
|Head-to-head matches: NAPOLI – SPEZIA|
|10.01.17||COP||Napoli||Spezia||3 : 1|
|03.03.07||SB||Napoli||Spezia||3 : 1|
|30.09.06||SB||Spezia||Napoli||0 : 1|