Best Betting Tips ⚽ Moldova 0-2 Greece Predictions | UEFA Nations League
Moldova – Greece Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 15.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 5
EVENT: Moldova – Greece
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.41@1xbet | Result: 0:2 WIN!!!
Moldova – Greece Predictions
- Seeking their first victory in this UEFA Nations League C (UNL) group (D1, L3), Moldova gained confidence in their push to avoid UNL relegation after keeping Russia to a bore-draw in their warm-up game. However, that does mean they have now gone 520-minutes of play since their last goal and that strike is now their only goal across their last seven matches.
- Lowly Moldova (FIFA Rank: #175) are ranked above only four other UEFA nations and their record across their last eight games vs UEFA nations ranked within ten places of Greece (#54) leaves much to be desired (W1, L7). Moreover, they shipped 2+ goals in six of those games and lost without reply in all three at home.
- Visiting Greece are now unbeaten in eight of their last nine games (W6, D2, L1), including all four in this UNL campaign (W2, D2), but more than likely must win here to challenge for promotion. Greece may get it done fairly quickly as the FT result mirrored that of HT in each of their two group wins and four of their five all-time UNL victories. Indeed, just two of their ten historical UNL matches saw the HT result differ from the FT one.
- Realistically, Greece should see this through, having kept a clean sheet in seven of their last eight H2Hs vs UEFA nations currently ranked outside of the top-#120 (W7, D1), whilst each away game saw Greece win 1-0 or 2-0 (W3). Overall, 2-0 was the most common scoreline, accounting for half of the overall games while all eight saw under 2.5 total goals.
- Players to watch: Ion Nicolaescu is the only Moldovan player to find the net across their last seven games.
- Greece and Venlo’s Giorgios Giakoumakis has now bagged seven goals across his last seven career appearances; he both scored and assisted within 30-minutes last time out.
- Hot stat: Moldova coach Engin Firat saw his side keep a first clean sheet in his ninth game in charge last timeout; they’ve conceded 2.11 goals per-match on average under his charge.
|Head-to-head matches: MOLDOVA – GREECE|
|11.10.20||UNL||Greece||Moldova||2 : 0|
|09.09.09||WC||Moldova||Greece||1 : 1|
|11.10.08||WC||Greece||Moldova||3 : 0|
|06.06.07||EUR||Greece||Moldova||2 : 1|
|02.09.06||EUR||Moldova||Greece||0 : 1|