Best Betting Tips ⚽ Marseille 0-0 Feyenoord Predictions | EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE
Marseille – Feyenoord Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, May 5, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – SEMI-FINALS
EVENT: Marseille – Feyenoord
TIPS: Over 2.5 Goals | Odds: 1.63@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Marseille – Feyenoord PREVIEW
- After a rip-roaring first-leg encounter which saw Marseille ultimately lose 3-2 after clawing back a two-goal deficit before half-time, the nine-time French champions must make it four home wins from four in the UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) if they are to progress to the inaugural final. Manager Jorge Sampaoli admitted that his men must “learn from the mistakes” they made in the first leg if his side are to make their first European final since 2018.
- The Stade Vélodrome has proven a fortress of late, with Marseille running out winners in four of their last five home games. Whilst a considerably rotated squad lost 3-0 to Lyon last time out, Marseille’s recent home form is at least backed up by some impressive results across their last five home encounters with Dutch opponents (W4, L1).
- Unlike Marseille, Feyenoord ran out 3-1 winners over the weekend to strengthen their grip on third place in the Eredivisie ahead of this crunch clash. While Feyenoord hold a slender advantage in this tie, they may well need it if their away form against French opposition is anything to go by (W1, D2, L2), particularly as their last two visits ended in 3-0 defeats!
- Bucking that trend is the aim then as Feyenoord seek a first European final since winning the UEFA Cup 20 years ago, and they will achieve just that if they can build on their already-impressive away form in Europe this season. Feyenoord’s only continental away defeat came to Elfsborg during qualifying (W4, D3, L1), but the Dutch side have not always made things easy for themselves since either, and even had to come from behind to claim a result in two of their last three European away trips.
- Players to watch: Arkadiusz Milik has scored all four of his UECL goals for Marseille at home, including the match opener in both scoring appearances. Meanwhile, Feyenoord have UECL top-scorer Cyriel Dessers in their ranks. He’s scored in the last three knockout ties and hit the match opener in four of his previous five scoring competition appearances.
- Hot stat: Feyenoord have committed a competition-high 154 fouls, picking up 23 yellow cards in the process (2.1 per match on average).
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Partizani - Skenderbeu Predictions and Tips | SUPERLIGA
Unibet Predictions:: Fulham - West Ham Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY