Best Betting Tips ⚽ Mainz 4-0 Hertha Berlin Predictions | Bundesliga
Mainz – Hertha Berlin Blagoevgrad Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, December 14.
Kick-off: 20:30 (GMT+1)
GERMANY: Bundesliga – Round 16
EVENT: Mainz – Hertha Berlin
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.32@1xbet | Result: 4:0 WIN!!!
Mainz – Hertha Berlin Preview
- Mainz recently lost after scoring first for only the second time this Bundesliga season, but the 2-1 defeat to leaders Bayern Munich showed certain positives. Unlike that match, the odds are firmly in their favour here, and with the ‘05ers’ boasting the league’s joint-second best defensive record after 15 matches, they are firmly in contention for a first top-five finish since 2010/11.
- In addition to being unbeaten in Bundesliga home games against Hertha Berlin since February 2015, Mainz have lost only once at home this league campaign (W4, D3, L1). Within that, they have an unbeaten home record against teams (like opponents Hertha) starting this matchday outside the top ten (W3, D2), with all three wins coming via a very satisfying three-goal margin.
- The visitors won’t roll over easily though, as they look determined to ward off the impending relegation threat. Four points across two Bundesliga matches under interim boss Tayfun Korkut has given them a two-point cushion over the relegation play-off spot, whilst also forming part of Hertha’s longest unbeaten streak of this league campaign (W1, D2).
- Defensive concerns remain though, with Hertha recording no clean sheets in 16 Bundesliga away games, while only basement dwellers Fürth have conceded more away league goals than Hertha this term (2.75 per game). Partly due to this defensive naivety, Hertha have trailed at half-time in four of their last five away Bundesliga games.
- Players to watch: Jonathan Burkardt has scored Mainz’s opening goal in four of his last six scoring Bundesliga games, including their last two home league matches. Equally quick off the blocks, Stevan Jovetić has been Hertha’s opening scorer in each of his four Bundesliga scoring games.
- Hot stat: Mainz have scored a league-high seven goals within the first 20 minutes in their Bundesliga home matches.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Monaco - Trabzonspor Predictions | EUROPA LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Juventus - Maccabi Haifa Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Eintracht Frankfurt - Tottenham Predictions | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Breidablik - Stjarnan Predictions | BESTA-DEILD KARLA