Best Betting Tips ⚽ Lille 0-0 Metz Predictions | LIGUE 1
Lille – Metz Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 18, 2022.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
FRANCE: LIGUE 1 – ROUND 25
EVENT: Lille – Metz
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.44@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Lille – Metz PREVIEW
- Disappointed at their current mid-table berth, defending champions Lille will at least look to claim consecutive wins in Ligue 1 for the first time in 2022, after defeating Montpellier 1-0 last weekend. It was that same scoreline by which they won last season’s corresponding fixture against Metz, which has set them up to win consecutive top-flight home H2Hs for the first time since January 2006.
- Fans should expect a lively start, as four of Lille’s previous five league outings at the Stade Pierre-Mauroy have seen the opening goal scored within ten minutes. That may not go in their favour though, considering only once across Lille’s previous 34 Ligue 1 campaigns have they conceded more goals at this stage than the 35 they’ve currently let in!
- Yet here they face a side, Metz, with a joint league-low four victories in Ligue 1 this campaign (W4, D8, L12). That has the visitors sitting above the table’s bottom spot on goal difference only, as coach Frédéric Antonetti continues to struggle to find a regular starting XI, with Metz among just a handful of teams to have used at least 35 players in the top-five European leagues this term.
- Their away form could save them from the drop though, as the ‘Grenats’ have claimed 65% of their points on the road, while losing just one of their previous six league road trips (W2, D3). Here, they’ll look to extend their run of two Ligue 1 away clean sheets with a third shutout, which would mark their longest such run in a single season since April 1998!
- Players to watch: Defender Sven Botman has scored Lille’s opener within 30 minutes in each of his three goalscoring Ligue 1 matches, including the reverse H2H. Ibrahima Niane has been something of a lucky charm for Metz, as they are unbeaten across the last six Ligue 1 games he’s scored in (W4, D2).
- Hot stat: The average time of the first goal in Lille and Metz matches (24’) is the quickest in the division.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Future FC - Al Ittihad Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Kabylie - Arba Predictions | LIGUE 1
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ AFC Rushden & Diamonds - Tamworth Predictions | SOUTHERN LEAGUE CENTRAL DI...
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Omonia - Karmiotissa Predictions | FIRST DIVISION