Best Betting Tips ⚽ Levante 0-0 Ath Bilbao Predictions | LaLiga
Levante – Ath Bilbao Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 19.
Kick-off: 21:00 (GMT+1)
SPAIN: LaLiga – Round 14
EVENT: Levante – Ath Bilbao
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.40@1xbet | Result: 0:0 LOST
Levante – Ath Bilbao Preview
- La Liga’s (LL) only winless team, Levante, would have welcomed the international break with open arms, as the club finds themselves in deep trouble. It’s been 21 top-flight matches since their last win (D9, L12), a run that ranks as the joint-fourth longest winless streak in LL history, as new coach Javier Pereira became the first Levante manager to fail to win any of his first five LL games in charge of the club.
- The ‘Granotes’ only have themselves to blame, dropping a joint-high seven points from winning positions in the last ten minutes of matches this campaign. Failing to beat opponents Athletic Bilbao in any of their last seven attempts (D3, L4 – excluding extra-time) doesn’t bode well for them, nor does their poor record of winning just one of their last ten LL matches played on a Friday (D5, L4).
- Athletic don’t appear to enjoy playing the weekend’s opener either, winning just two of their last seven league fixtures on this day (D3, L2). They’ll be looking to regain some momentum after the 1-0 loss to Cádiz prior to the ‘interlull’ marked the second occasion this season that Athletic snapped a five-game unbeaten run (W2, D3) with a loss.
- A trip to Levante could be just the game to get them back on track and extend the league’s only unbeaten away record (W1, D5), as ‘Los Leones’ have avoided defeat in six of their last seven league trips to Levante (W4, D2). Manager Marcelino García’s personal record against the hosts also provides hope, as he’s currently six LL games without defeat against them.
- Players to watch: Levante’s Roberto Soldado has nine goals in 18 LL H2Hs against Athletic, which is his highest return against any one club in the top flight. Meanwhile, Raúl García has netted Athletic’s last three away LL goals when traveling to Levante.
- Hot stat: Athletic’s nine draws in 16 away games is the most away draws of any LL side this calendar year.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Verona - Atalanta Predictions | SERIE A
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Caernarfon - TNS Predictions | CYMRU PREMIER
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Sarmiento Junin - Belgrano Predictions | COPA DE LA LIGA PROFESIONAL
Free Unibet Predictions ⚽ Arsenal - Tottenham Predictions | PREMIER LEAGUE