Best Betting Tips ⚽ Leicester 1-1 AS Roma Predictions | EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE
Leicester – AS Roma Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, April 28, 2022.
Kick-off: 20:00 (GMT+1)
EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE – PLAY OFFS – SEMI-FINALS
EVENT: Leicester – AS Roma
TIPS: Over 1.5 Goals | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 1:1 WIN!!!
Leicester – AS Roma PREVIEW
- Ahead of the club’s first ever European semi-final, Leicester City manager Brendan Rodgers said this UEFA Europa Conference League game against Roma will be “amazing” for everyone at the club as they look to build on a run of one defeat in eight competitive games (W3, D4). He might be concerned that his side created very little against Aston Villa on Saturday though, despite dominating possession (0-0).
- The ‘Foxes’ haven’t lost any of their six home European games this term (W3, D3), which is a run that started with a 2-2 draw in their last encounter here against Italian opponents (Napoli) – that was also the only one of those six games in which they conceded more than once. In fact nobody’s beaten Leicester here since Roma boss José Mourinho’s former club Tottenham did in mid-January (W5, D4) too.
- Mourinho lost his last encounter with Rodgers’ Leicester in December 2020 having previously gone unbeaten against the Northern Irishman (W5, D2), and his Roma side will also enter this clash on the back of a 3-1 defeat to Inter Milan which ended their 12-match unbeaten Serie A run (W7, D5). His experience of managing in England could prove vital as Roma have lost both previous UEFA semi-finals against English opposition.
- On both occasions, they played the first leg away from home, scoring twice but conceding at least five times, rendering second leg victories at home academic. Not since 2001 have ‘I Giallorossi’ triumphed in England (D4, L9) so if their bid for a maiden UEFA title is to stay on course, a better showing to mark their first ever competitive visit to the East Midlands is essential.
- Players to watch: Leicester forward Ademola Lookman has scored his last three goals before half-time, but Roma’s Tammy Abraham – the UECL’s joint top-scorer – has been even quicker off the mark, netting his last three goals before the 25th minute.
- Hot stat: The UECL has produced an average of 2.91 goals per game this term.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Brighton - Burnley Predictions and Tips | PREMIER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Sestao - Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips | COPA DEL REY
Unibet Predictions:: St. Gallen - Yverdon Predictions and Tips | SUPER LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Kaiserslautern - Nurnberg Predictions and Tips | DFB POKAL