Best Betting Tips ⚽ Kosovo 1-0 Moldova Predictions | UEFA Nations League
Kosovo – Moldova Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 18.
Kick-off: 20:45 (GMT+1)
UEFA Nations League – League C – Round 6
EVENT: Kosovo – Moldova
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.62@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
Kosovo – Moldova Predictions
- It’s a battle at the bottom with Kosovo and Moldova both threatened with relegation to the lowest tier of the UEFA Nations League (UNL), but it’s the hosts who have the easier job – secure a point or better to survive – whereas the visitors must win to stay up. Possibly easier said than done for two teams in horrendous form, but a further incentive for Kosovo to win will be the fact that another game without victory will extend their winless run to 11 fixtures (D2, L8) – an unfortunate new national record.
- In their favour is the fact Kosovo have won all three competitive home games in their history against teams outside of FIFA’s top 100, such as Moldova (#175). They did that despite a -1 handicap after scoring the opener in all three, and netting in both halves in two. That should bring some confidence to a home side that, while decent defensively this UNL campaign (1.2 conceded per match), scored the first goal just once across their five fixtures.
- Moldova are enduring their own winless run, a mammoth 15-game streak that has seen them fail to score in the last six matches – subsequently they’re creeping closer to their own disappointing national record of eight consecutive games without a goal. Their last strike, however, was a first-half opener against Kosovo in the reverse fixture (1-1).
- On the road, Moldova have lost seven straight competitive away games, albeit the sole goal they scored during that period was a ninth minute opener against world champions France! In fact, that was one of three matches across that seven in which Moldova were not trailing at HT.
- Players to watch: Lazio and Kosovo forward Vedat Muriqi has now scored after HT in his nation’s previous two games. Meanwhile, Moldova’s Ion Nicolaescu netted the opener in the last H2H.
- Hot streak: Kosovo’s last eight competitive home games saw at least one goal before HT.
|Head-to-head matches: KOSOVO – MOLDOVA|
|03.09.20||UNL||Moldova||Kosovo||1 : 1|