Best Betting Tips ⚽ Inter 0-2 Sassuolo Predictions | SERIE A
Inter – Sassuolo Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, February 20, 2022.
Kick-off: 18:00 (GMT+1)
ITALY: SERIE A – ROUND 26
EVENT: Inter – Sassuolo
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.33@1xbet | Result: 0:2 LOST
Inter – Sassuolo PREVIEW
- Inter Milan’s first Champions League knockout match since 2011/12 saw them beaten 2-0 by Liverpool on Wednesday, so although they’re battling for the Serie A (SA) title, they’ve clearly got work to do to compete with Europe’s elite. Mixed recent league results (W2, D2, L1) have also cost them their early-season advantage, but at least SA’s second-placed side remain unbeaten against sides that start this round in the bottom half (W10, D1).
- Defeat in the Milan derby (Feb 5) was their first home league loss of the season (W9, D2) so they’ll be desperate to rebound from that 2-1 defeat and should be buoyed by going unbeaten in three home H2Hs with Sassuolo (W1, D2). Often setting the pace, they’ve led 42% (five) of their home SA games this term 1-0 at the break, and have also led by a one-goal margin at half-time in two of the last three home H2Hs.
- That could prove problematic for mid-table Sassuolo, who’ve won just one league match after trailing at half-time this season (D4, L5). Their league form has dipped recently (D2, L2), and as a result their bid to qualify for Europe for the first time since 2015/16 is faltering.
- Although they’ve only won one of their last five league away fixtures (D3, L1), Sassuolo won’t be intimidated by the San Siro as they beat AC Milan 3-1 here in late November! They’ve also provided good entertainment value on their travels with each of their last nine league away matches witnessing scoring in both halves!
- Players to watch: Lautaro Martínez has netted four goals for Inter against Sassuolo, three of them between the 65th and 80th minute. However, nobody has scored more H2H goals than Sassuolo’s Domenico Berardi (seven), with four of those netted after the 70th minute.
- Hot stat: Inter haven’t conceded a league goal at home in the opening 15 minutes of either half.