Best Betting Tips ⚽ HJK 1-0 Alashkert Predictions | Europa Conference League
HJK – Alashkert Predictions and Tips For Today
Free Daily Soccer Betting Tips for Today, November 25.
Kick-off: 18:45 (GMT+1)
Europa Conference League – Group Stage – Round 5
EVENT: HJK – Alashkert
TIPS: Home Win | Odds: 1.47@1xbet | Result: 1:0 WIN!!!
HJK – Alashkert Preview
- Sadly for HJK Helsinki and Alashkert, their final two fixtures of the 2021/22 UEFA Europa Conference League (UECL) group stage will be of no consequence as far as qualification for the next round is concerned, with both teams already out of contention to finish in the top two. Of course, both clubs will be desperate to avoid bowing out at the bottom of the table, with HJK hot favourites to achieve that by winning here and scoring their first group stage home goals.
- HJK have already finished their domestic league season, earning their way into the first qualifying round of the next UEFA Champions League courtesy of a record 31st league title. Thus, they can devote all their time and resources to defeating Alashkert for a second time in this tournament after their only UECL group stage win came via a victory in Armenia.
- Of the eight clubs in this competition to be making their debut in a UEFA group stage, Alashkert are one of three (alongside Lincoln Red Imps and Mura) who lost each of their first four matches, confirming their place as one of the poorest performing participants of this stage. The Armenian champions lament the worst goal difference (-10) of the group stage, with all four defeats being accompanied by a 2+ goal margin.
- Alashkert’s woes deepen further when they’re on the road. In all competitions, the club has tasted victory just once from their last 11 away trips (W1, D3, L7), and that’s despite finding the back of the net before the half-time break on six occasions.
- Players to watch: Riku Riski opened the scoring in HJK’s defeat of Alashkert at home, whilst Alashkert’s Marko Milinković has been on the scoresheet in their last two league games and will be hoping to transfer that form to the continental circuit.
- Hot stat: The seven group stage fixtures involving either or both clubs average a very healthy 3.71 total goals per game.
Related Unibet Predictions and Tips:
Unibet Predictions:: Metz - Lyon Predictions and Tips | LIGUE 1
Unibet Predictions:: Bodo/Glimt - Ajax Predictions and Tips | EUROPA CONFERENCE LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: FC Porto - Arsenal Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONS LEAGUE
Unibet Predictions:: Ipswich - Rotherham Predictions and Tips | CHAMPIONSHIP